1. The owner of the online boutique my-chiara.com is the company P.H.U. Jubiler Sp. z o.o., 02-822 Warsaw, st. Poleczki 13 entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw. Warsaw XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000050320, NIP 526-10-32-125, REGON 010862745.
2. The company P.H.U. Jubiler Sp. z o.o. operates in accordance with the code of good practice referred to in the Act on combating unfair commercial practices of 23 August 2007. The consumer can read the content of the Act by clicking the link.
3. Internet boutique my-chiara.com offers new, working and original goods from authorized distributors. The duty of the my-chiara.com boutique is to provide the customer with a product free of defects.
5. The customer service department contacts the customer via email or telephone. The customer also has the opportunity to contact using the contact form.
Contact details of the boutique my-chiara.com
Email - email@example.com
Phone number - (+48) 22 46 27 968
1. Orders in boutique online my-chiara.com can be made 24 hours a day.
2. Saturday, Sunday and holiday orders will be processed the next business day.
3. Product features (product description, features) are included on the product card. The customer can read them before ordering.
4. By making purchases on chiara.com, Customer agrees to issue a sales note without signature.
5. Internet boutique my-chiara.com accepts payment methods ie: e-transfer, credit card, pay pal, cash on delivery.
6. Order form of payment "e-transfer", "credit card", "pay pal", "cash on delivery" entails the obligation to pay.
7. Internet boutique my-chiara.com reserves the right to refuse orders of doubt with incomplete data, missing e-mail address, wrong phone number or email address.
8. In the event that the execution of an order or part thereof is not possible, the customer will be informed immediately and further joint actions will be established, such as proposing the purchase of similar products, extending the waiting time, partial delivery or final cancellation of the order.
9. Sale products (min. -20% discount) are the end of a collection, surplus stock or come from an exposure, may only be available in limited quantities and have slight defects.
10. Delivery of ordered products is from Monday to Saturday throughout Poland via DHL courier company. It is also possible reception of the order in one of the selected CHIARA boutiques. My-chiara.com is not responsible for not delivering the shipment if client enter an incorect or incomplete address.
11. The expected delivery time of ordered goods is 7 working days.
12. During receipt of the package, a notice should be prepared with regard to the status of the consignment in the case of visible signs of damage to the transparencies.
1. In the online boutique my-chiara.com the customer has the possibility to reserve the selected product in the stationary boutique. To make a reservation, you have to choose a form in your shopping cart „in boutique” and a payment option „in boutique”. One customer can reserve up to 2 products.
2. Reserved product does not obligate to purchase it. Such a reservation is canceled by the customer without incurring any costs.
3. Reserved goods are sent up to 3 business days (depending on product availability). The estimated delivery time of the reserved goods is 7 business days.
4. Uncollected reservation will be canceled after 7 days of confirmation of the possibility of its reception.
5. Product reservation does not constitute contract concluded at a distance.
6. Reservation is not refundable up to 30 days. Goods can be returned within 1 day or exchange within 7 days of the product at the same price or more expensive.
1. All products available on my-chiara.com have a manufacturer's warranty.
2. Warranty repairs are made by the manufacturer's services in accordance with the information in the warranty card. According to Art. 577 KC manufacturer's warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the buyer's rights under the warranty provisions for defects sold.
Withdrawal from contract
1. Goods purchased in the boutique my-chiara.com can be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery. Each return of goods must be individually agreed with Customer Service. Shipping costs are borne by the seller.
2. The returned goods may not have any signs of use and must be returned in the original undamaged packaging together with the purchase document.
3. The above paragraph 1 does not restrict the statutory law. According to Art. 27 Consumer Rights Act of 24 June 2014. A consumer who has entered into a distance or off-premises contract may, within 14 days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs referred to in art. 33, art. 34 section 2 and art. 35.
4. A declaration of withdrawal (formula) should be sent to P.H.U. Jubiler Sp. z o.o.. st. Poleczki 13, 02-822 Warsaw. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, it is considered not to be. The refund should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. The goods must be returned to the address agreed with Customer Service.
5. The cost of withdrawing from a distance contract or exchange of goods shall be borne by my-chiara.com.
6. Returns sent without consulting the Customer Service at my-chiara.com will not be accepted.
7. Payments made by the Customer will be refunded within 14 days of receiving the withdrawal notice.
1. In the case of complaints concerning qualitative, quantitative or material defects, the client is obliged to contact the Customer Service Department of the my-chiara.com.
2. Complaints may be submitted directly to the seller at the address given in this "General Provisions" section 1. or at any Chiara boutique. A list of stationary boutiques is available here
3. The complaint procedure is available here
4. Customer has the opportunity to use out-of-court ways of handling complaints and claims.
Protection of personal data
1.The customer making the order in the online boutique my-chiara.com agrees to collection and processing by P.H.U. Jubiler Sp. z o.o. personal data given in the personal data form within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended)
2. The boutique user, regardless of the possibility of placing an order, has the possibility to subscribe to the e-mail, Newsletter, containing marketing information. Subscribing to the Newsletter is entirely voluntary and is not linked to any other interaction of the boutique with the user, particularly with the conclusion of the contract.
3. The user of the my-chiara.com may agree to subscribe to the newsletter thereby using his email address for marketing purposes (receiving information about the offer, news and promotions, advertising, etc.) by P.H.U. Jubiler Sp. z o.o.
4. Personal data entered into boutique database are processed exclusively for its needs, in particular, the data made available once an ad hoc basis and carriers to deliver the ordered delivery or payment providers to process payments for a specific contract. These data are collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access to other entities, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883).