Submission of personal data and consent to their processing are entirely voluntary.
Personal data is processed solely for the purpose for which you gave your consent. No consent or not the transfer of the personal data available to us, it will be tantamount to the inability to implement our order.
We are the administrator of the personal data of our Clients, so personal data security is a priority for our company. We assure you that your personal information is safe here. We try to keep the level of security from year to year higher and higher.
1. The administrator of personal data my-chiara.com
P.H.U. Jubiler Sp. z o.o., 02-822 Warsaw, st. Poleczki 13 entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw. Warsaw XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000050320, NIP 526-10-32-125, REGON 010862745.
2. The data we need
my-chiara.com collects and stores personal data solely for the purpose of executing current orders:
- first name and last name
- shipping address
- e-mail adress
- Phone number
- Date of birth
3. Use of your personal information
Your data will not be sold to third parties.
The data we collect when submitting your order will be used only for the purpose of the delivery, the dispatch of the ordered goods, and, if you have given your consent, to send the marketing information. This consent may be revoked at any time. Depending on the payment method selected, some personal data may be transferred to the payment system operator in the execution of the contract.
Data collected during correspondence between you and chiara.com will only be used to respond to your message.
In the case of control of the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection, your data can be made available to employees of the Inspectorate in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
Confirmation of the order data and the finalization of the transaction takes place via e-mail. If the information you provide in your order is incomplete, ie no name, incomplete address, wrong email address, contact us to complete / correct and clarify the data necessary for shipment. Here you can read the General Conditions at any time.
5. Change data
Once the order has been made, the personal data provided can not be changed on its own, this is only possible through our department upon receipt of relevant e-mail information, which will contain the correct data to complete the order.
6. What is the purpose of the information about "cookies"?
"Cookies" are text files sent by a Web site that you visit are saved on your computer, laptop or other mobile device that you use while browsing the web.
When you visit our website "cookies" are placed to identify your browser while using our site, thanks to them we know which way we have for you to view. "Cookies" do not contain any personal data.
7. Deleting "Cookies"
Internet browser allows the placement of "cookies", which are stored on the end device. You can always change your settings to disable automatic handling of "Cookies" files. For details on how and when to use "Cookies", see the software settings (web browser).
Restricting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionality available on the website.
8. The security of your personal data
Communication between your computer and our server while collecting your personal information is encrypted using SSL (SecureSocket Layer). In addition, our databases are protected against third-party viewing.
9. The boutique is a participant in the "Trusted Opinions" program within the scope of the service provided by Ceneo Sp. z o.o. based in Poznań (60-166), st. Grunwaldzka 182, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000493884, tax identification number: 7792420393, REGON: 302655470 involving the transfer by Ceneo to users via e-mail surveys to obtain feedback from the user transaction carried out by you in the store, as well as the insertion of the site accessible at the domain Ceneo.pl opinions expressed by users as a result of receiving surveys.
10. A boutique customer may voluntarily agree to the transfer of his / her personal information, including e-mail address and processing to complete a transaction inquiry.
11. The site may use Retargeting Personalized RTB (real time bidding). Each user has the opportunity to unsubscribe from the retargeting used at: www.rtbhouse.com/pl/privacy
12. You have the right to request information about the content stored on your subject and the right to update, amend, supplement, or delete your personal data. For this purpose, please contact us at email@example.com